LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR
1. Every time you use this website you are bound by the currently applicable Privacy Protection Policy and you should read this text and make sure you accept it.
2. The management and protection of the personal data of the user of our services is subject to the relevant provisions of the Greek legislation (Law 2472/1997 on the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the President of the Personal Protection Committee Given, Decree-Laws 207/1998 and 79/2000 and Article 8 of Law 2819/2000 as well as Law 2774/1999 and European law (Directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC).
3. The personal data you provide us: a) when you register for our services, b) when you visit our pages and/or enter any of our promotional and advertising programs and c) when you interact in any way with our website and electronic store will be processed and kept on file under the responsibility of “MEETERRA NATURE INSPIRED LIVING P.C.” based in GLYFADA,for purposes such as the development, execution and implementation of the purchase agreement between us, processing your requests regarding our services or any other request, informing you about any matter that may concern you, improving the use of the services provided and the content (user experience – buying experience) of our website and any other purpose that does not contravene the law or good and commercial ethics.
4. If you provide us with personal information of a third party, it is your sole responsibility to inform that person of the use of their information and to obtain their express consent that such information is provided for the purposes explained above. In any case, we reserve the right to use the information of the third party if there is a need to identify any element of the contract between us.
5. By accepting these terms, you assure us that the information provided is correct, true and accurate, and you undertake to notify us, without delay, of any change or modification thereof. For any loss or damage caused to the website or to any third party due to the provision of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration fields, you are solely responsible and may be liable for damages.